The New Ulm Area Foundation has been in existence for 27 years. It is safe, it is secure and it is an “endowment fund”. The fund will be in existence forever and the principal will continue to generate earnings for our community. Each year the Foundation uses a percentage of earnings to make grants for the benefit of the community.
Why to donate
There are many reasons why you may want to donate to the New Ulm Area Foundation. Here are a few:
- You want to give back to the community that has given you so much; a safe place where you grew up, a place to raise your family or a community that has supported your business.
- You are passionate about one or more of our focus areas, arts, education, economic development or historical preservation and want to see that your interests are always addressed in the community.
- You want to honor the memory of someone who has passed
- In a meaningful way you want to acknowledge a living person or event such as an anniversary.
- You want your donation to be tax deductible.
How to donate
There are many ways to donate to the New Ulm Area Foundation. Here are a few:
- Cash gifts
- Real Estate
- Personal Property
- Life Insurance
- Trusts with charitable provisions
How to Donate:
If you are considering a gift to the New Ulm Area Foundation, we are happy to help in any way we can. We can even have a gift planner Patrice Abbe that will help you work with your bank and finance people at no charge. If you want to contact her for help with any donation of stock, real estate, securities or grain you may email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to call any of our Board members or our administrator listed on the About Us page.
If you have decided to give here is how: