The New Ulm Area Foundation has been in existence for over 30 years. It is safe, it is secure, and it is an “endowment fund”.
When you make a gift to the New Ulm Area Foundation, your funds are invested with other community funds through the Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundations. The money is managed by a dedicated team of financial experts. Collectively, these endowment funds work in concert to provide the greatest possible return and impact to our community.
Unlike a one-time gift to a charitable organization, your gift will provide a consistent and predictable flow of income for our grants. The fund will be in existence forever and the principal will continue to generate earnings for our community.
More reasons to donate
- You want to give back to the community that has given you so much; a safe place where you grew up, a place to raise your family or a community that has supported your business.
- You are passionate about one or more of our focus areas; arts, education, economic development or historical preservation and want to see that your interests are always addressed in the community.
- You want to honor the memory of someone who has passed.
- You want to acknowledge a living person or event such as an anniversary, in a meaningful way.
Ways to Donate
There are many ways to donate to the New Ulm Area Foundation. Here are a few:
- Cash gifts
- Real Estate
- Personal Property
- Life Insurance
- Trusts with charitable provisions
How to Donate
If you are considering a gift to the New Ulm Area Foundation, we are happy to help in any way we can. We have a working relationship with the St. Paul and Minnesota Community Foundations. They have services for us that enhance our ability to serve the community.
We can arrange for a gift planner that will help you work with your bank, attorney and finance people at no charge to make your donation exactly how you want it and process can be seamless.
If you want help with any donation of stock, real estate, securities or grain you may contact us. Please feel free to call any of our Board members or our administrator listed on the About Us page.