- This event has passed.
Estate Planning and Retirement for Donors & Non-Profits
March 28 @ 8:15 am - 9:30 am
Please join us for a free presentation focused on Estate Planning and Retirement Account planning. Attorney Shari Fischer of Fischer Law, PA will present with Thrivent Financial Advisor Tim Reinke on the following:
- Use of Wills and Trusts and the difference between the two
- Powers of Attorney and Healthcare Directives
- Estate tax Basics
- Long Term Care – Should I be concerned?
- Charitable Planning Considerations
- Retired or about to retire, but no plan?
- QCDs (Qualified Charitable Distributions)
- RMDs (Required Minimum Distributions)
There will also be networking opportunities at the end of the session.
Cost is free. Light refreshments will be provided.
About the Presenters:
Shari P. Fischer owns Fischer Law, PA, and has a growing practice focused in estate planning and extensive experience in diverse probate matters. She also regularly counsels clients in the areas of real estate and business law. Her clients’ net worth has ranged from modest estates to those in excess of $20 million.
Tim Reinke has been guiding hundreds of families with Thrivent since 2006. Tim specializes in comprehensive retirement planning, investments, estate and tax planning strategies and legacy planning. He’s passionate with helping his members and clients achieve their financial goals and objectives, be wise with money and give back to their communities.